GERMANY – STALHELM – CAMOUFLAGE
- This sturdy thick and historic helmet is a stalhelm in camouflage.
- The camouflage is multi colored and a good representation of this type of helmet.
- The interior is a M-1943 WW II liner and is marked with a size “58″.
- There is an attached chinstrap which would also appear to be of WW II manufacture.
- These WW II additions may actually come from that period or more likely a later addition by a collector to be able to show it in a full state of completion.
In any case this is a fine example of an original camouflaged stalhelm.