GERMANY – TROUSERS – ENLISTED MAN/NCO – DEPOT ISSUED – WHITE
We recently acquired a small collection of items from the Imperial German Navy (Kaiserliche Marine). Each of these are in the much rarer summer weight WHITE. The other items are tunics. Two to an officer and one to a senior NCO.
- These trousers are made of white cotton.
- They have a button fly with five small buttons.
- There is a small change pocket on the right side.
- There are loops for a belt which have been added.
- I don’t believe the depot did that and it is more likely that the sailor did it himself. Speaking of the depot as we look inside, we see “1912″ and “1.C.”
There are only a couple of stains and I see no moth nips or other damage. These trousers would be useable if you wanted to display them on a mannequin with one of our other tunics.
Please ask us about these trousers and accompanying items – and we will give you a special price.