This is a finely made, seven-place mini officer’s tie-bar chain. We can determine that due to certain officer-level-only decorations on the tie bar chain. From right to left, we can see the:
- 1914 Iron Cross 2nd Class.
- Knight’s Cross with Swords of the Hohenzollern House Order (Officer’s Level)
- Red Eagle Order 4th Class (Officer’s Level)
- Crown Order 3rd Class (Officer’s Level)
- Military Merit Order 4th Class with Swords from Bavaria (Officer’s Level)
- Hanseatic Cross from Hamburg
- Officer’s Long Service Award for Twenty Years
This is a beautifully made tie-bar chain of miniatures. The enameled decorations are very well done. It is of ultra high quality. Combined with an example of the Knight’s Cross with Swords of the Hohenzollern House Order, you have a real winner.